Thursday, May 13, 2010

Frocks and Yachts

Sitting in our frock shop, chock full of gorgeous maritime print James Coviello dresses & casually chic 0039 Italy sun dresses and beach cover-ups, has had us here at Bubble dreaming of sipping champagne on a yacht on the Côte d'Azur.  


 Looking through the images of the models traipsing down the runway from Chanel's 2011 Resort collection which took place in St. Tropez, has only heightened my urge for a French Riviera holiday. The flowy, sheer, 70's style, caftans and bare feet leave me wishing I was strolling along the pebble beaches staring out at the sun setting over the Mediterranean Sea.


I may not make it to the Mediterranean as soon as I'd like but I do plan on channeling a Retro Riviera, Brigitte Bardot look this summer. I'm going for my favorite James Coviello Rope Print Dress with some oversized shades and a sun hat... and some champagne.










No comments:

Post a Comment