Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tis the Season

Like it or not, the Holidays are right around the corner. Christmas decor is popping up left and right, Starbucks holiday cups are in hand and there is talk of possible arctic blasts coming our way. To me this all means one thing; it's time to start weighing my holiday dress options. I may not be a fan of the chillier weather, but I always welcome these days of eating, drinking, being merry with my family and friends, and the numerous excuses to get all gussied up. There is something magical about getting dressed in sequins and faux fur and freezing your butt off as you hop from one holiday party to the next, drinking eggnog and singing Mariah Carey's "All I want for Christmas" at the top of your lungs. Tis the season right?


A serious contender for one of my many fĂȘte frocks this season is the Nuj Novakhett strapless mini dress. I love the exaggerated petal hips, back cut-out and mini length. I truly adore everything by this native Thai designer, a new addition to Bubble this Fall. Her silhouettes are feminine yet innovative, and each piece is sophisticated with a hint of whimsical fun. Here are some pics of the dresses we have in store from her amazing Fall lookbook. I want them all!

Mini Dress
Ridinghood Dress
Taylor Swift Dress
Laurent Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment